Terms And Conditions
Booking and cancellation policy:
Unique Touch Beauty & Massage has a new Booking & Cancellation Policy designed to protect the day to day running of our business and keep things fair for all clients.
To avoid delay, please ring our salon, if you are seeking appointment on the same day
Once you have requested booking via our website, our therapist will contact you as soon as possible via email or phone number provided to confirm the booking if your booking is for less than an hour.
- If your booking is for more than an hour, our therapist will ring you to organise the deposit. Once the deposit is made, then your appointment will be confirmed.
If you do not confirm your appointment, we are unable to guarantee your booking.
At Unique Touch Beauty & Massage, When making an appointment with a duration of one hour or longer, we will ask you for a deposit amount 25% of the service fee which will be processed from your credit card over the phone. You may also choose to drop into the Salon to pay the deposit in person. This deposit is then applied to your final bill at the completion of your treatment. If you do not arrive for your appointment, the deposit will be forfeited.
12-24-Hour re-booking and cancellation policy:
At Unique Touch Beauty & Massage we strive to exceed your expectations. On occasions, you may need to reschedule your appointment time or day and will always respect this.
- To avoid any inconvenience, we kindly ask that you give a minimum of 12 hours’ notice so that another client could make an appointment.
- We would ask clients to provide, where possible, at least 12 hours’ notice if they need to change or cancel an appointment.
- Cancellations or rescheduling can be made by telephoning the salon during opening hours on 07 4124 4509 0r mobile 0411 758 712 or texting on mobile or sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are cancelling out of salon hours, you must cancel by emailing at email@example.com
- Messages left on Sundays or public holidays will only be regarded as lodged the morning of the next business day.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, you may send a family member or friend in your place.
Please Arrive on Time!
Arriving on time, or 5 minutes before your appointment, ensures that you do not miss a single minute of your treatment. We cannot keep others waiting for their service, just as you would not like to be kept waiting.
Everyone runs late from time to time. On any such occasion, we will do everything possible to complete your treatment in the remaining time. Out of respect to clients following your appointment and our desire to run on time for all appointments, we may not be able to guarantee your full treatment time.
Should the unfortunate occasion occur that you do not arrive for your appointment and have not given the requested notice time of 12- 24 hours, the following may be implemented:
- Your deposit or Gift voucher will be forfeited (Our time has been lost therefore the deposit or Gift voucher will be forfeited).
- Those clients who did not have deposit, you will be requested to deposit when you are booking your next appointment
Gift Vouchers Terms and Conditions
- All prices displayed on Gift Voucher are in AUD (Australian Dollars)
- Valid: For six months from the issue date.
- Key conditions of use: Treat this gift voucher like cash. Please keep this voucher in a safe place, lost or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced or refunded. This voucher cannot be redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged. This voucher will expire six months from the issue date indicated above. Any unused amount after the expiry date of this voucher will not be credited or refunded. This voucher must be validated in store; it cannot be redeemed online or used for online purchase at Unique Touch Beauty & Massage.